Hey Wheel Babes!
We are working with our new software provider to fine tune the process; but it sounds like if you have a current membership, you can access the app.
To get the app:
1. Go to the app store on your smartphone and search for The Wheel Fitness.
2. Download the app to your phone.
3. To log in = use your Lastname-Firstname. For example – Holmes-Jenny.
4. If you haven’t already been able to log in to the app successfully, use the ‘forgot password’ option at the bottom of the screen.
5. Follow the prompts to enter your email address for an email to reset your password to whatever you choose.
6. You should now be able to go back to the app and successfully log in as a member.
7. If you aren’t able to log in, it may mean your membership has expired. In which case, you will need to access the desktop version on your computer.
To access the desktop version:
1. Go to thewheelfitness.cshape.net
2. Click on the ‘member’ icon.
3. This will bring you to a screen similar to the sign in for the app; however, this time you can select from ‘view classes,’ ‘purchase a membership,’ and ‘purchase class passes.’
4. Once you purchase a membership (unlimited or class passes) you should now be able to access the features of the app with your new sign in information.
1. In order to make it a bit easier to renew your membership each month, we’ve added an ‘autorenewal’ option. This is $80 for an unlimited month and will charge your card automatically whenever your current membership expires. This will continue until you go in and discontinue the autopay option.
2. If you would rather not have it renewed for you each month, the unlimited monthly price is $100. You will still receive unlimited classes and the same perks as the $80 membership; however, it will cost $20 more.
3. A first time member can access the intro special of $50 for their first month. Someone who would like to try a class can select the ‘free class pass’ option. We will also offer first timers one week for $10. These options are all under the ‘purchase class class passes’ option.
4. There is also a $50 unlimited option for active students. This is on the honor system, although we do have access to check who has utilized this level; but we ask that it be reserved for currently enrolled students between the ages of 15 and 21. If you have questions about eligibility, please reach out to us.
5. We will also continue to offer drop in options ($16/class) as well as passes in increments of 5, 8, 12, 20. Each of these class passes are good for six months after purchase. Hometown Heroes can also receive 15% off class passes by first contacting Dani or Jenny for a promo code.
Other items to note:
• Within the new portal you will find options to ‘renew membership,’ ‘make payments,’ ‘purchase a class pass,’ ‘register for a class,’ view ‘my schedule,’ ‘shop online catalog,’ and update ‘my info.’
• Within the app, we have a ‘referral’ button. If you know someone who would like to try The Wheel, fill in their information and you will receive reward points each time someone successfully signs up for a membership based off your referral.
• The points system is one of the features we’re most excited about. In addition to earning points for referring new members, we will also offer opportunities to earn points by participating in certain activities and/or classes, fun challenges, and much more. These points will show up on your app screen and you will be able to redeem them at the time of your choosing for a variety of prizes. The list of points and prizes will be available soon, so stay tuned!
We know this has been a bumpy launch, which we kind of anticipated, but we really appreciate your patience. We encourage you to access the new site and/or app as soon as possible and get your membership back on track if it has expired recently.
If, when looking at your membership status, you believe there is an error and you were not credited for a recent purchase please let us know right away. We do have a list of memberships as they stood on the last day we offered the Mindbody software, so we can get make sure your purchases transferred accurately.
We know this is a TON of information, but once you get access to the site and/or the app, it should be smooth sailing and SO MUCH easier to sign up for classes, look at your schedule, renew your membership (or opt for autopay to save $20/month and have the system take care of it for you), and so much more.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or issues. We want to help you make this successful and ensure you’re able to find your way to where you need to be. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions and we will get to them as quickly as we can.
We appreciate each and every one of you more than you know. As we enter the fabulous months of fall, we hope you’ll make The Wheel part of your regular schedule and help us keep this little engine that could rolling.
Dani and Jenny
It’s with sadness we share that we have made the difficult decision to close our studio in Nisswa at the end of July.
Thank you to those who participated in classes at our Up North location. We hope that you will make the extra trip to visit us at our original studio in Baxter. Any classes you have remaining in your current plan will be honored at the Baxter location.
With that said – we are selling the bikes that were used at our Nisswa location. If you are interested in purchasing one, please reach out. We are asking $400/each. These are commercial-grade Spinner and Schwinn indoor cycles and have many, many more miles to go.
The bikes available for purchase include:
Spindy Lou Who – Spinner
Helga – Spinner
Karen – Schwinn
Spinderella – Schwinn
Bike Tyson – Schwinn
Quad Damn – Schwinn
Love Handle – Schwinn
Katie’s Pony – Schwinn
Bolt – Schwinn
Mustang Sally – Schwinn
We also have a blue, velvet couch with matching chair, and the front desk on wheels available for purchase (photos available). We’re willing to make a deal to anyone willing to come up and take them home.
If you have any questions regarding the studio closure, the purchase of bikes or furniture, or anything in particular – please reach out to either one of us. Thank you for your continued support. We are definitely learning as we go and appreciate you – our loyal and loving members.
Jenny and Dani